November 23, 2006

 

And the reason is you .....!!

Million times......i heard the song - "the reason" from Hoobastank TODAY for the first time! Lyrics goes as...

"I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you........"

The word hoobastank is somehow raveled to me for today at least, so curiosity made me to search about this word. Here is what i found (randomly)- {Hoobastank, at the time it was formed, spelled as Hoobustank (pronounced the same way as "Hoobastank"). In an interview with Launch Yahoo!, Doug Robb (the band vocalist) said the name had no particular meaning: "You're going to ask me what it means. It doesn't mean anything. And it's really cool, it's one of those old high school inside-joke words that didn't really mean anything."}

Apart from this, i just tuned to this song in my vlc player this morning after reading the newspaper and when the song started playing for the first time the initial guitar chords reminded me of something and i went some 6 months back when i was trying to catch-up the chords of this song, unknowingly the song comes from band Hoobastank. Even i was untouched with the lyrics of "the reason". Now i feel like ..... why i left learning those chords man ..!! why ..!! How sweet the song is ... !! I never minded playing & learning guitar, but now semester pressures are loading up more and more... so i had to leave it. And nostalgia never ends to blast my mind..... and i always feel like bellyached to myself....! People use to demarcate the things coming in their life usually which depends upon the situation. Inevitably the same thing made me to get secluded from playing and learning guitar and i started keeping myself amused. And the song closely relates my pathetic situation, if someone don't consider the visual part of the song. And i can never forgive myself for this abysmal as well as wistful act........ Because the reason is you and the reason is unraveled now !!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]