November 16, 2006

 

Internal crush matters....???

Another insane logic boggling up in my mind at this time, like i was just dreaming about it last night. I couldn't resist myself to share this logic with people. So the point is, "CAT is knocking on the door, 3 more days to go, 2 and half hour fight with some 100 ques" .... not for me this year, but for lot of my friends who are either in 3 year course or senior to me. Again i couldn't stop myself to make wishes to all of them. Incidently i start to talk myself, a monologue starts in my mind, things just came up like 0's and 1's .... all binary formats. So interpretation was not that easy and my machine level interpreter stopped working. Finally i came to know that i was doing nothing at all and was in zero. I don't know why it happens and why with me only. May be, i don't know whether the same goes true with others too or not. Why sometimes i feel happy and jolly and why the sadness comes next second to make me look in zero ??? Is this going to turn around something in my life ???... no worries, but why not??? I have a great desire to see myself in one of the top institutions of india, sometimes i feel regreted and sometimes i just realize my time has not came yet. Still insanity goes inside my mind, the matters seem like puzzles and riddles. But why why why ....??? Suddenly the situation changes, I start feeling cool and cozy and mood counter resets at its default value. "Ten more days to go, I've to mug-up the whole 5 modules of all 5 papers for end semester examinations." I'll be passing out with a B.Tech degree and a job in hand "agar bhagwaan ne chaha to" but it is never going to keep me satisfied in future. Yeah...i know that!! But why I think like so, why things not come that easy way??? Despites looking at zero, I know I'll have to decide something ... at least now at this stage of life, where I've got another chance to make my dream come true. And more or less dream can come true only when i know what i am dreaming for each and every second of my life ahead. I need some moral boost-up, some care, some proper strategic plan and a lot of concentration and ofcourse I'll have to leave another co-curricular parameters of btech life. I will .. I will ... I will.. I will... Om shantih shanntih shantih...!

Anyway, now it's time to feel good as my elder brother (Bhaiya) has finally got in a company having nationwide reputation, the wages, package and facilities are the best he ever got. He seems to be happy with this job now. I'm a bit happy too with this news. But, Guwahati is some 18-22 hrs train-journey from Patna. Now, my Papa will get loaded with the family works and departments which were handled by my Bhaiya till date. So both things - Happiness in terms of good job and sadness in terms of work-load on my father- came simultaneously. But still life has to make a story which i am acting in and running throughout my life searching rays of happiness. Medium is not purely conducting - poles and dipoles are created in conduction path : +ve and -ve, only two polarities remain there which decides the flow of life.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]