June 04, 2007

 

2 days of thoughts

Sigh of relief ….!
Just arrived in the campus…. Was at my home in Patna for last couple of days…
Train was running late by 4 hrs… so finally I was getting bored when it was about to reach my destination… perhaps this would be my last journey from Patna to Cochin, as far as academic life is concerned. The last trip, I think, will be having in April’08 only. At that time I will be graduating and will be awarded with a B.Tech degree to become a fresh electrical and electronics engineer. However journey was, needless to say, quiet surprising, as I was again facing it the same way. A unique compartment with unique travelers, with whom I hardly found to speak a single word. Anyway, I didn’t speak anything, but we all had often conversations. Lot of words remained unspoken. It was feeling very strange and i was having a monologue after a long gap of time.... it happened and now i am able to recollect all of them.. about to write... !

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]