June 12, 2007

 

The Superhero Persona

I tried an amazing website link today in quest of knowing my superman category....actually found this link from a PG pal's blog. The result was auspicious for me. Surprisingly and interestingly sidhesh_j has also the same. The web itself suggests to copy and pasting the html codes in one's blog ...and that shows who you are :P
Here goes what i found as the result for me....!

You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
80%
Iron Man
55%
Robin
55%
Wonder Woman
50%
Spider-Man
45%
The Flash
45%
Supergirl
35%
Batman
35%
Catwoman
35%
Superman
20%
Hulk
10%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]