August 17, 2007

 

Freaky, the mediocre, beloved!

I want to yell... can you hear me... can you?? It wasn't so far.... that a guy who was beloved and cared... wept to store cupfuls of tears. My last post indicated my vis-à-vis with love and affection…call me painstaking, my obstinacies or discouraging or whatever be…. but defining this life of keeping trusts and faiths is not that easy task. Well the going has to go on … but being perpetual is my motto of life… I’d never stop… I never have learnt to stop!



Currently the economics theory as taught in “FREAKONOMICS”, by Levitt and Dubner, has caught my attention. I never have been a student of eco, but while growing up, i saw my bhaiya, reading the economics books based on several theories like Macro-economy, Micro-economy, Econo-matrix… etc… As brother told me that time, don’t ever treat economics as an art paper… its completely scientific and has close relations with public behavior and interrelationship… a whole psychological status phenomena and relativistic concepts. Marginal cost, marginal revenue…blah blah blah… Index variations in NSE, SENSEX, Rupee vs US $..….I always wondered that what do these things mean and how it affects the economy of a nation. Now, I have a gist on these things…. So, I am finding it wonderful to study the different case studies and practicalities as presented in the book. Though, I didn’t grasp the Cheating Algorithm implemented by Chicago schoolteachers completely... will take a recap soon… needs lot of attention… though! I anticipated, Paul Feldman would not have started off that straight way ... to sell off his bagels. Executive level was found more corruptible than salesman level…. how to reel it off, i wonder! Two more cases are left ... hope I finish it by tonight.. ! Enough time is spent on blogger now… time to go back to freak out with economics (not an engineering paper :D ) ...!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]