August 05, 2007

 

I would better survive!

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems
got to open my eyes to everything
without a thought without a voice without a soul
don't let me die here
there must be something more
bring me to life!

I don't know what being in love demands. I have felt it and realized that it's so painful, but still if you have got the feeling, you have got to share them with the one you love. She says, she trust me, she likes me, she believe me, she adore talking with me, she takes my classes - i take hers.... but why this relationship gives you a sweet taste and sometimes get rotten with general misconceptions. People admire and feel great being in love, and how they learn surviving? Is it so easy! I wonder..! No, my case demands more and more survival and outcast. Enduring the fashionable and flavorsome love and affection and being perpetual .. whats wrong in it? Apart from all this i have few words to say about my life@(ehl o vee ee)! I want to yell the deadlocks but my heart stops me! I know she's got certain limitations and family constraints.... i still have to say.. lets get to know each other as much as possible.... she too agrees. We shall go on, and will face it when time comes...! I don't believe in dreams and the world of imagining, but when i dream of our friendship, love and affection, i wish the dream come true one day in my life. So i've got to survive! Lets go ahead!


Blurring and stirring - the truth and the lies.
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore

I'm dying again

I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through!

Comments:
People admire and feel great being in love, and how they learn surviving?
I think you are now learning to survive in love. You have a long way to go...ALL THE BEST..
 
Dint ever think of it in that way man!!!
good that some of us are lucky enough to feel that way abt people!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]