September 13, 2007

 

All that glitters is not gold ....

2 minutes for 0200 Hrs... I don't care what clock at one's end points to..! Here, this is what and when life begins, say around the corner or edge of this earth, beloved place of social and humanized human being. Now, after a huge gap, i am here to write about the thoughts i made in my complex and weird mind just few days back when i was lost digging in for the measures of relational conflicts.

4th sept, 2300 hrs: A message enters my inbox as I was trying to fix the drafter on my drawing board and gearing up for whole night work on sheet after having a general talk with friends. Sudden changes happened and i went just pointless about what to do after reading the message. I found it really hard to either work or sleep. There was no other way left behind, despites i turned off the lights after unusual conversations which kept me getting out of control more and more... i was totally angered and distracted. So i later, decided, better to have a phone talk...have deal with it and feel better for just a give away. I was completely disparaged and depreciated...! After hanging it up... dark room... me on bed...a sleepless monster....cries and relieves ...cries and relieves.... boosted....boasted.... and finally lost my self-control.. i broke up. Thanks to my swinging mood .... i swear.... it all happened after a deep thought... physically and mentally tiredness brought me a one hour sleep at around 0500 hrs. I woke up around 0600 hrs and forgot everything to work my ass off over the drawing sheet, though reminiscences were coming up but it was all over then... relationship had no more meaning.. it already had went senseless... And still the heart beats... every second.... every moment...It has never forgot everything except beating...! These were my morsels of emotions which i carried through and i felt, i am getting used to it. And life is still going on....!

Another thing which i noticed was about kids. Just look at them once... look into their small glittering eyes... they would never get shut to keep staring at you with awesome looks. Kids have no worries, no barriers unless they are forced tactfully to be so and so....They never say no when you ask them for a kiss.. a hug... they simply stretch out their arms to hug you and when you find them friendly, they always like to be with you....whether you play cricket or carom with them or you watch shows of Tom and Jerry on Cartoon Network....they never get hurried. They are the purest form of heart on this planet apart form all the complexities of life... look at them.. do care for them....they are too lovely.... have them friends....!! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]