September 16, 2007

 

I lose it all... don't let me fall


Today, i am full with reminiscences of our talks, leg pullings...etc etc...! I just can't confess...! I miss u a lot. I miss you! That's all i have to write today. Rest is nothing but just few lines taken from the song Addicted (Enrique)...


I am wasted away,

I made a million mistakes.

Am I too late?

There is a storm in my head;

it rains on my bed

when you are not here.

I'm not afraid of dying,

but I am afraid of losing you.


Maybe I'm addicted,

I'm out of control,

but you're the drug

that keeps me from dying.

Maybe I'm a liar,

but all I really know is

you're the only reason I'm trying.

----------------

I miss u a lot dear, don't let me fall...


Comments:
ohhohoh......... whom r u missing??????? :P .......... batao batao :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]