March 28, 2008

 

Gobi Chilli


Last evening was terrific! As usual, i peeped into the kitchen of my mess. Saw, Mannu was cooking something which smelled familiar to me since I've been to this place. Yes, it was Gobi Chilli in our menu today. !dea popped up! Well, I have kind of decided, I am gonna stay single for next few years, unless i make it to some "crazy" place in this world. Fellas, the term "crazy" really matters a lot and you are intelligent enough to understand this term! So, what if i make myself to try my hands on cooking too! I would love to have this "Gobi Chilli" in my weekend menu, specially made by me, the chef, Dee.

Again, last evening was terrific, I'd my hands on Gobi-Chilli. I asked Mannu, the entire recipe for Gobi-Chilli and worked on it. Viola, taste was awesome, yummy! And I'm lovin' it!

All the ingredients needed is, Gobi, corn-flour, capsicum, besan, soya sauce, tomato sauce, chillies, onions, masalas, refined oil, and yes, lot of patience! 20-25 minutes to go, and you are done! :P

Just found some decent tracks of my favorite Ghazal album by miscellaneous artists, "Love", tuned in "Aahat si koi aaye to lagta hai ki tum ho"! I wish, I'd a puy widget here to follow the smiley suits here too. Let it be :listen: ! :-)

Thanks ruchii, i had to make this post, look delicious and yummy! :P

Comments:
yaar..........gobi chili bahut sahi dikh rahi hai.....send me d recipe........sooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

eeee.... :D
 
Dude, share the recipe also na.. lol.
Cheers !!!
 
Sure,
Lemme have my hands on Gobbi chilli next time, I'll include some flavor and then a necipe will be there.. :D
 
superb dish my fav of gobi dish thanq for share Data Scientist Course in Hyderabad, Data Analytics Courses, Data Science Courses, Business Analytics Training ISB HYD Trained Faculty with 10 yrs of Exp see more

data science institutes in hyderabad

 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]