March 26, 2008

 

I mean it, not IT!


I had to confess, when I was broken up with the winds of change. But never had I got enough courage to tell myself, and it went again and again, over and over and eventually when I woke up this morning, I knew a new spark is thrilling me up. Maybe GOD has something else for me in his store. Suddenly I am feeling so pleased and blessed, and I never knew if I had a shock just a day back in past. So, whenever people do sleep, they do wake up too (Argh, arbit! ), they respire the fresh air in the morning, they take a walk on the seashore, they jog, they have mirth and so do I, not everything, but yeah, again some part of it. I respire! And rest of the world makes me doing this! I do accept your challenge, LIFE!


I have no idea, how I am going to live for next couple of months, but there is an instinct which may be incipient enough for me to take the revenge on all my confessions. I never have worked hard, even never it seemed like “harder”, to get or achieve any thing I ever wished for. So, maybe this is the time for me to cheer myself and wake up early in the morning and live happily throughout the day till it dawns. And I mean it perfectly, whatever I wrote in last sentence!


Comments:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

giving some serious thought to ur career......hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........gud hai!!!......... :) .......

u vl reach gr8 heights for sure buddy...........dunt worry..............keep working .......
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]