March 03, 2008

 

Prefacing "a walk to remember"

Well! To please you, my beloved Dee, here I come!

It's been a long time since I have scribbled and wrote something insane in my blog. Looking back at 4 long years reminds me of some of the sweetest and sourest moments, back through the beginning of this so-called professional training life where we confront with lot of mathematical explanations of technologies and there interpretations and applications. The question is, why would I bother sitting and penning down the things, right down the memory lane, more precisely, through the memory lanes. I can say it will be right from my heart, but I may even excuse like, I will try my level best to keep my judgment undisclosed to the other me. Other me? Even I don't know!


So, people, as we call it junta, may even feel shock-surprised and I may overreact reading me and myself again and again, substantially finding out that I have just scribbled here and there like a mediocre. So am I! :D! Ok, let me take it like this, the note which I am gonna take here, a walk to remember, may be full of grammatical and other serious errors, which can even go beyond the limit, for that, Thank God, I am not paying blogwala to take care of my spells and grammatical mistakes. Later on, it can be well found out, how proper I could have made usage of a particular word. It's all about "Go-about-words-formats-and-usages".

Isn't it?

Letting it be done, I always had have a personal instinct to play around and write something like the life I spent here at CUSAT. It's simply like preparing and gearing up to post into a popular and coveted thread among the puys, All I want to speak about CAT. So, I am gonna do it! Now on and on! Let's part it, say in four sequels, making it out for the four subsequent years that a poor fellow. beginning like a Freshman, spent here and feels like Andrew Eliot as in The Class by Erich Segal. To remind myself, Eliot wasn't a mediocre, but he really didn't had any fixed ambitions and expectations in his life, so the way I feel now, even though I can say that I have 3 pretty job offers in my hand, to please myself and some definite part of you! So on and so forth, the gossips never ends when you wanna put your heart, throw it outward to make a shadowed heart and imagining it as if whole the world knows the inner you. But it still casts a completely black heart, the shadowed part.

Has anyone got the points, I have just conveyed? The answer may be a big NO. Ah, don't call me a pessimist or maniac. This hurts me, so badly!

Explore further!

Comments:
hey Dee........ seems u wanna say a lot abt ur lyf at CUSAT.......but finally ended up saying nothing :o....
why so??????.........

although i discussed dis during d chat.........but suits better on d blog :P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]